Today I hit a milestone! I have officially been on my health and fitness journey for 3 weeks. Hooray! The reason I call this a milestone is because it takes 21 days to form a healthy habit. And I have definitely accomplished that.
I am so proud of the growth I have been able to achieve in just 3 weeks. It’s amazing what you can do when you focus your energy towards your goals. Of course I will be discussing my successful and not as successful moments with you. Fortunately, there are very few not as successful moments this week.
- Cardio! I am in love with Beachbody on Demand. It’s AMAZING! And I’ve found my perfect workout that is just so fun and enjoyable that I forget that I’m even exercising. CIZE!
Super sweaty selfie after my first Cize workout! I know I look mad but I’m happy on the inside.
- Energy! I have had more energy and will to workout. Which is a huge shock for me! Before I would find every excuse in the book to not exercise and eat right! I’m too tired, I dont have enough time, but that cake looks so yummy! Lol I’m sure you know what I mean.
- Smoothies! I have been loving green smoothies lately. I am even considering doing a 10 day green smoothie cleanse. I did a green smoothie cleanse before last year, so it’s nothing new to me.
- Sleep! I am working on getting more sleep. But I’ve noticed I have a very odd sleep pattern. Some nights I fall right to sleep and stay asleep all night. Most nights however, it takes me awhile to get to sleep and I’m restless all night…tossing and turning.
- Meal planning! So last week was a little rough for me in regards to being prepared with my meals. Several times this week I have found myself unprepared and scrambling to get a meal made. So next week I want to start meal prepping for the week.
It can sometimes be difficult to stick to a healthy lifestyle change, but I think I’ve found my footing.
Did you hit any fitness/health milestones lately?