I know yesterday’s post was quite heavy but I now feel more at ease. And I am ready to get refocused on my weightloss journey.
I know! I know! It’s been about 12 days since I last updated you on my health journey. Well I’ve had some ups and downs as expected on any journey in life. So let me share with you my successes and my not as successful moments from the past week and a half. I think it’s best to focus on the positive stuff first.
- I feel like I look a little less bloated. Since I’m only getting on the scale once a month… I’m not sure if I’ve lost any weight. But at least I feel lighter! 😉👙😆
- I’ve purchased BeachBody on Demand and started to incorporate cardio into my routine. Granted I just purchased it on Saturday and have only utilized it twice…but it sure feels good to get that blood pumping!
- I’ve been cooking more and eating cleaner! Here are some of the vegetarian meals I’ve been preparing!
Sautéed Spinach with a Spicy Chick’n Patty
Mixed veggies over Jasmine Rice and Sriracha…because #SrirachaisLife
Crispy Tofu, Veggie Stir-Fry, and Black Bean and Rice
- Remember the squat challenge I was doing…well that flew out the door after day 7. I was just so sore! I will pick it back up shortly though.
- I have been struggling with late night eating. Since I work full time, I don’t get home till around 7pm. So that means late dinners and also late night snacking too. I noticed a co-worker of mine who eats her dinner at work right before she goes home. I going to give that a try. Since my current routine involves a race between the cloak and my hungry stomach.
- I have not been getting enough sleep at all. On a good night I’ll get 6 hours. I want to establish a realistic bedtime routine that will help me with my restless nights. If any of you have a tried and true routine for a peaceful nights sleep please let me know.
In a nutshell I think I’m making progress with a few areas that can use some work. I’m also going to start focusing on my hair health as well. I want this journey to be about my overall health and wellness, this not just about weight for me.
What is your bedtime routine? Any naturals out there, what is your hair care routine like?